Sure, she only has the best intentions in mind when she comes over almost everyday and unmindfully moves things around the house. But sometimes this habit tends to be an irritating pain in the arse, and you’re left helplessly sitting in a corner, pulling your hair out. If you had enough guts, these are probably the things you’d tell her to her face:
- I wish you would give me prior notice when you plan on coming for a visit. This is so I can put on my happy face, at least for as long (or short) as you’re there.
- When I say you can’t come over, it’s not because I’m keeping your grandchildren away from you. It’s just because we just want some quiet time as a family. We’ll just see you next weekend. We’ll be the ones to come over.
- Why do you have to be so overbearing? Your son is no longer a boy who has to be told what to do, especially when it comes to our problems at home. If we need your help, we’ll go ahead and ask you.
- Can you blame me if I’m an opinionated woman who stands up for myself, and for my family? When I voice out what I think, I’m not trying to disrespect you. I’m merely trying to make a point.
- This bottle of tequila in my hand? I plan to down it all, just so I could wash away evil thoughts of you.