If I have been blessed with an angelic voice, I would definitely be singing Disney Aladdin’s “A Whole New World” to my heart’s content right now, as I feel that I have been transported to a new world of friendship and sisterhood. Blogging has opened doors of opportunity for me- doors to not only money-making schemes, but to newfound friendships as well. One of those friends is Levy who has tagged me, so I am now required to divulge 10 facts about me.
- I am never comfortable talking about myself, so what I’m doing right now is making me extremely uneasy (and slightly nauseous!). That’s why I know I’ll never be a movie star, or a politician, for that matter.
- I don’t watch TV…I channel-surf. Blame that on my short attention span. Without the remote, I am helpless.
- I worry too much. I tend to overthink things, as if I didn’t have anything else to do.
- It’s no rocket science to figure out that I would do anything and everything for my daughter. She’s all I’ve got. I would take a bullet for her, no questions asked.
- I love to read, but I haven’t immersed myself in a good book in a while. All I’ve been reading as of late are blogs. I find them more interesting and worth my time.
- My latest addiction is this certain yema from Bicol. It has pili nuts, and just the right blend of caramel-y creaminess and sweetness. I can eat 10 in one sitting.
- I hate it when I run out of topics to blog about. This immensely affects my PR (or, lack of it!).
- I am missing somebody terribly right now ;). Enough said.
- I love Yang Chow fried rice, tofu, and lasagna. Not necessarily in that order.
- I wish I had the power to stop time. If I did, I’d freeze every moment spent with the people dearest to me.
Whew! Now that I’m done, it’s your turn to say 10 things about yourself:
Make a post about it, and then tag 10 people to do the same. That’s how you play this game. By the way, please don’t forget to leave a comment here with the url of your post, so I could get to know more about you ;)