Are you tired of having to dedicate hours of your precious free time on house cleaning? These five tips will help you speed up your cleaning time with the same results as a professional cleaning service. Take an hour of your day to tackle the chores each week. By doing the five things below you will find that the house can be kept cleaner without that much of an effort – all you have to do is create the routine and then keep it going. There will be no more clutter, no more dirt – everything will be organised and clean. All you have to do is allocate your time every day and every week to allow all of the below to happen.
- Do a load of laundry each day. The washer and dryer do most of the work anyway. Spend 10 minutes folding and hanging clothes as they come out of the dryer. Breaking down the larger chore of multiple loads over the span of several days will keep piles of dirty laundry at bay.
- Put things back. Clutter can often snowball out of control and make cleaning a larger chore than it has to be. Putting things back in their designated spot can help create a sense of order. Order means an organised house and an organised house is easy to keep clean.
- Clean the kitchen regularly. Crumbs and spills can attract unwelcome pests. Rinse or wash dishes and pans after every meal. Wipe down counter tops and take out food waste. Sweep up any crumbs that may have fallen on the floor. Oven cleaning is essential as well if you want your meals to taste brilliantly and not like yesterday’s food.
- Spot clean bathrooms before showing. Tackle toilets and tubs with appropriate cleaners to remove soap scum and grime. Wipe moisture off of faucets and fixtures. This can increase their lifespan and keep them shining for years to come. A neat trick to actually avoid soap scum is to use shower gel instead since it does not generate such problems – it’s just a simple hack you might think about.
- Get the whole family involved. Doing a little each day can make the tasks of domestic cleaning easier. It can be a great way to teach social responsibility and cultivate a sense of pride in the dwelling. Keeping a home clean requires a group effort.
Follow the hacks to create a domestic cleaning routine that will keep your home spotless without having the dread of a long tiring cleaning day. Clean homes keep germs from spreading and bacteria from lingering in your personal space, so be responsible and keep them clean.
Article granted by Madison Welch, content writer and marketing consultant for: Cleaners Cleaning Ltd.